A Phase 3, Randomized, Open-Label Study of Lopinavir/Ritonavir Tablets 800/200 mg Once-Daily Versus 400/100 mg Twice-Daily When Coadministered With Nucleoside/Nucleotide Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors in Antiretroviral-Experienced, HIV-1 Infected Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Lopinavir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors; Nucleotide reverse transcriptase inhibitors
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Apr 2010 The FDA has approved once-daily dosing of lopinavir/ritonavir for treatment-experienced HIV-1 infected adults, on the basis of these trial results.
- 19 Feb 2010 An analysis of HIV protease inhibitor resistance and adherence has been reported at the 17th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI 2010).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History