An multicenter study to evaluate the efficacy and tolerability of a 4-week therapy with the combination of valsartan 160mg + amlodipine 5mg in hypertensive patients not adequately responding to 4-week treatment with amlo [amlodipine] 5mg or felodipine 5mg in monotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Amlodipine; Valsartan
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 07 Nov 2011 Actual end date (Feb 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Nov 2011 Actual patient number is 224 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jul 2007 Status change from in progress to completed.