Real Life: Treatment Response in Patients With Symptoms Due to Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease Either With or Without Esophagitis Treated With Pantoprazole Sodium 40 mg o.d. Over 8 Weeks.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Pantoprazole (Primary)
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ALTANA Pharma
- 09 Jun 2013 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 May 2012 Company added in the association field and additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Dec 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.