An open, multicentre phase I clinical study to assess the tolerability of fulvestrant 500 mg in postmenopausal women with hormone receptor positive advanced or recurrent breast cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Fulvestrant (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 16 Nov 2010 Actual end date (Jun 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Nov 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Dec 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2010 to 1 Mar 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.