A phase II trial to evaluate the efficacy and safety of subcutaneously administered alemtuzumab (CAMPATH; MabCampath) in patients with previously treated B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Aug 2012 Actual patient number changed from 85 to 86 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Nov 2011 Actual end date (1 Aug 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.