A Randomized, Double-Masked, Parallel Group, Multi-center, Dose-Finding Comparison of the Safety and Efficacy of ASI-001A 0.5 µg/day and ASI-001B 0.2 µg/day Fluocinolone Acetonide Intravitreal Inserts to Sham Injection in Subjects with Diabetic Macular Edema
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fluocinolone acetonide (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FAME
- Sponsors Alimera Sciences
- 09 Aug 2017 According to an Alimera Sciences media release, data will be presented at the 2017 American Society of Retinal Specialists (ASRS) Annual Meeting.
- 16 Nov 2015 According to an Alimera Sciences media release, results of this study will be presented at the American Academy of Ophthalmology Annual Meeting 2015.
- 16 Nov 2015 Results published in an Alimera Sciences media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History