A Randomized, Double-Masked, Parallel Group, Multi-center, Dose-Finding Comparison of the Safety and Efficacy of ASI-001A 0.5 µg/day and ASI-001B 0.2 µg/day Fluocinolone Acetonide Intravitreal Inserts to Sham Injection in Subjects with Diabetic Macular Edema
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fluocinolone acetonide (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FAME
- Sponsors Alimera Sciences
- 03 Oct 2017 According to an Alimera Sciences media release, data from FAME Study will be presented during the 2017 Annual Meeting of the Retina Society 2017.
- 09 Aug 2017 According to an Alimera Sciences media release, data will be presented at the 2017 American Society of Retinal Specialists (ASRS) Annual Meeting.
- 16 Nov 2015 According to an Alimera Sciences media release, results of this study will be presented at the American Academy of Ophthalmology Annual Meeting 2015.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History