A Phase IV, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blinded, Clinical Trial to Confirm the Efficacy of the 75 IU Dose of Luveris® vs. Placebo When Administered With Follitropin Alfa for Induction of Follicular Development and Pregnancy in Hypogonadotropic Hypogonadal Women With Profound LH Deficiency, as Defined by a Baseline LH Level <1.2 IU/L
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Follitropin alfa; Lutropin alfa
- Indications Female infertility; Hypogonadism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Serono
- 13 Jun 2012 Actual patient number 11 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Apr 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jun 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.