An Open-Label, Multicentre, Phase II Study of TVD as Treatment for Children With Stage 4 Neuroblastoma Failing to Respond to First-Line Treatment According to HR-NBL-01/ E-SIOP [Topotecan-Vincristine-Doxorubicin in Children With Stage 4 Neuroblastoma Failing to Respond to COJEC (TVD)].
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Doxorubicin (Primary) ; Topotecan (Primary) ; Vincristine (Primary)
- Indications Neuroblastoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Apr 2011 Planned end date changed from 3 Jan 2010 to 14 Oct 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jan 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 29 Dec 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.