A double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized, parallel-group multicenter study of mometasone furoate nasal spray on sleep disturbances and daytime somnolence in subjects with symptomatic seasonal allergic rhinitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Mometasone (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Schering-Plough
- 16 Mar 2010 Actual end date (Nov 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Feb 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.