A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Group Study, Comparing The Efficacy And Tolerability Of Ziprasidone (Zeldox, Geodon) vs. Olanzapine (Zyprexa) In The Treatment And Maintenance Of Response In Patients With Acute Mania
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ziprasidone (Primary) ; Olanzapine
- Indications Bipolar I disorders; Mania
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ZOOM
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 12 Mar 2009 Actual patient number changed from 28 to 29 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Mar 2009 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Dec 2008 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.