A Phase 1/2 Study of Vorinostat [Suberoylanilide Hydroxamic Acid (SAHA)] in Combination With Azacitidine in Patients With the Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Vorinostat (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 28 Apr 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 May 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Nov 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 May 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jun 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 168 to 135 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.