A Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel Group, Placebo and Active Controlled, Multi-Centre Dose Ranging Study with the Beta-3 AGONist YM178 in Patients with Symptomatic Overactive Bladder (DRAGON).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Mirabegron (Primary) ; Tolterodine
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DRAGON
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 09 Nov 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 770 to 1070 as reported by EudraCT.
- 10 May 2011 Actual end date changed from 1 Mar 2007 to 23 Apr 2007 as reported by EudraCT (Denmark).
- 10 May 2011 Planned end date (25 Jan 2007) added as reported by EudraCT (Spain, Czech Republic, Hungary, United Kingdom, Italy, Denmark, Germany, Sweden).