Pilot Study Evaluating Aprepitant (MK-869) for Prevention of Nausea and Vomiting Secondary to High Dose Cyclophosphamide Administered to Patients Underging Undergoing Peripheral Hematopoietic Progenitor Cell Mobilization Prior to Autologous Transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Granisetron
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Aug 2012 Actual end date (Feb 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jun 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Nov 2008 Planned end date changed to 1 Oct 2010.