A phase 2, open-label, two-stage study of volociximab (M200) for the treatment of subjects with metastatic melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Volociximab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors PDL BioPharma
- 26 Apr 2012 Additional lead trial investigator (Mihail Obrocea) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Apr 2012 Company (Abbott) added to the associations field as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Apr 2012 Actual patient number is 19 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.