A phase I dose escalation study of a 2 day oral lapatinib chemosensitization pulse given prior to weekly intravenous Abraxane (Tm) [paclitaxel] in patients with advanced solid tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Lapatinib (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Oct 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2013 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Apr 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Feb 2013.