A phase II trial of preoperative concurrent chemotherapy/radiation therapy plus bevacizumab/erlotinib in the treatment of localized esophageal cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Erlotinib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Fluorouracil; Paclitaxel
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 May 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2010 to 1 Aug 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Oct 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Apr 2008 New trial centres added.