BURKIMAB: Study multicentre of optimisation of the treatment of LLA-B [acute lymphoblastic leukaemia] and the Burkitt's lymphoma in adult patients (from 15 years old).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Antineoplastics; Cytarabine; Filgrastim; Methotrexate
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Burkitt's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BURKIMAB
- 27 Feb 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Dec 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.