The temozolomide RESCUE study: a phase II trial of continuous (28/28) dose-intense temozolomide (CDIT) chemotherapy after progression on conventional 5/28 day temozolomide in patients with recurrent malignant glioma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Temozolomide (Primary)
- Indications Glioma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Temozolomide-RESCUE
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 18 May 2010 Actual end date changed from Feb 2009 to Sep 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 May 2010 Actual patient number (120) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 May 2009 Actual end date (Feb 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.