Study of Pilot Manufacturing Lot of HPV 16 Virus-Like Particle (VLP) Vaccine in the Prevention of HPV 16 Infection in 16- to 23-Year-Old Females
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck (Primary) ; Human papillomavirus vaccine
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Cervical cancer; Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 16 Mar 2010 Primary outcomes amended and actual patient number changed from 2068 to 2409 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Aug 2009 Actual end date (1 Aug 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Aug 2009 Actual patient number (2068) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.