An Open Label, International, Multi Centre, Parallel Group, Phase III b, Randomised Trial, Investigating Lumbar Spine Bone Mineral Density (BMD) Changes in Postmenopausal Women With Primary Osteoporosis Initially Treated With 12 Months of Full Length Parathyroid Hormone (PTH 1-84) Followed by 12 Months of Treatment With Risedronate Followed by Either 12 Months Treatment With PTH (1-84) or Risedronate.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Parathyroid hormone (Primary) ; Risedronic acid
- Indications Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PEAK
- 19 Jul 2012 Additional location (Germany) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jul 2012 Actual end date (Aug 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jul 2012 Official Title amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.