Pilot study on efficacy and tolerance of peg-interferon alpha-2a (Pegasys) added to tenofovir disoproxil fumarate and emtricitabine (Truvada) in AGHBe positive HBV (hepatitis B virus)-HIV co-infected patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2a (Primary) ; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications Hepatitis B; HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HB01EMVIPEG
- 14 Jan 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 21 Feb 2012 Actual patient number (56) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Feb 2012 Trial phase changed from III to II/III as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.