A Phase 2, Randomized, Single-blind, Controlled, Multicenter Study to Compare the Safety and Immune Response of One Dose of Novartis Meningococcal ACWY Conjugate Vaccine With the Safety and Immune Response of One Dose of Licensed Meningococcal ACWY Polysaccharide Vaccine Administered to Healthy Adolescents 11 to 17 Years of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary) ; Aluminium phosphate; Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 polysaccharide
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Novartis
- 19 Mar 2010 This vaccine was granted a Marketing Authorization by the European Commission in Mar 2010 based on this trial and a phase III study (see clinical trial profile 700023437).
- 01 Feb 2009 Results were published in The Pediatric Infectious Diseases Journal in Feb 2009.
- 06 Nov 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History