A randomized, open label, controlled phase II study to evaluate safety, tolerability and immunogenicity after two different 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine formulations [pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate +/- aluminium phosphate] in elderly subjects aged 65 years and older who are naive to previous 23vPS [23-valent pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine] immunization
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 24 Aug 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Aug 2010 Actual end date (Feb 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Apr 2008 The expected completion date for this trial was 1 Dec 2007, according to CLinicalTrials.gov.