A randomized phase 2 trial of paclitaxel, carboplatin and bevacizumab with or without PF-3512676 as first-line treatment of patients with advanced nonsquamous non-small cell lung cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Agatolimod; Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 08 Aug 2008 Actual end date and patient numbers added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Dec 2007 The expected completion date for this trial is 1 Jun 2009.
- 20 Jun 2007 Pfizer has discontinued the PF-3512676 development programme because of no evidence of additional clinical efficacy compared with standard antineoplastics alone.