A Randomized, Open Label Clinical Trial to Evaluate if Nestorone Gel Has Gonadotropin Suppressive Activity and if Nestorone in Combination With Testosterone Will Have an Additive Effect on Gonadotropin Suppression When Applied Transdermally in Healthy Men.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Elcometrine (Primary) ; Testosterone
- Indications Hypogonadism; Pregnancy
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms NES-1
- 02 Nov 2007 Trial identifier HHSN27500002 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jun 2007 Acronym identified NES-1 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 May 2007 Actual patient number (140) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.