A randomized controlled trial evaluating the effects of hormone replacement therapy on bone mineral density and disease course in postmenopausal women with rheumatoid arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Estradiol (Primary) ; Ethinylestradiol/norethisterone
- Indications Menopause; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 01 Jul 2009 Planned number of patients (88), actual initiation date (Apr 2004) and actual end date (31 Dec 2005) added as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 01 Jul 2009 Additional lead trial centres identified as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 01 Jul 2009 Status changed from not stated to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.