A Phase III, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Active Controlled, Parallel Group Study of the Safety and Efficacy of the Intravenous and Oral Formulations of the Neurokinin-1 Receptor Antagonist, Casopitant (GW679769) in Combination with Ondansetron and Dexamethasone for the Prevention of Nausea and Vomiting Induced By Moderately Emetogenic Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Casopitant (Primary) ; Casopitant (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Ondansetron (Primary)
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Jun 2012 Inclusion and exclusion criteria amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 May 2011 Actual end date (Oct 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Dec 2009 Interim cardiac safety analysis results presented at the 32nd Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History