A multicenter, randomized, open label comparative study of azithromycin extended release (Zmax) versus amoxicillin/clavulanate potassium [clavulanic acid] in subjects with acute bacterial sinusitis (ABS) in a physician practice environment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Amoxicillin/clavulanic acid; Azithromycin
- Indications Acute sinusitis; Bacterial infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 24 Mar 2010 Patient numbers amended from 749 to 762 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Feb 2010 Results published in the American Journal of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Medicine and Surgery.
- 20 Sep 2007 Status change from in progress to completed.