A phase III, open-label, prospective, two-armed, multicenter, randomized, group sequential study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of subsequent treatment with the Zevalin (ibritumomab tiuxetan) [ibritumomab tiuxetan Y-90] study regimen versus observation in patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma who are in complete remission after first-line CHOP-rituximab (CHOP-R) [cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, prednisone, rituximab] therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ibritumomab tiuxetan (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ZEAL
- Sponsors Biogen; Cell Therapeutics; CTI BioPharma
- 14 Jul 2009 Bayer added as trial sponsor as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Oct 2008 Added Cell Therapeutics as an affiliate and sponsor, from clinicaltrials.gov.
- 22 Oct 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to clinicaltrials.gov.