Phase I/II Study of Suberoylanilide Hydroxamic Acid (SAHA) in Combination With the VEGF Inhibitor Bevacizumab in Patients With Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Vorinostat (Primary)
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 26 Mar 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2012 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2007 to 1 Jan 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.