A multicenter, randomized, parallel-group, 4-week, double-blind and active comparator-controlled study to assess efficacy, safety, and tolerability of etoricoxib 60 mg once daily versus diclofenac sodium 75 mg twice daily in the treatment of chinese patients with osteoarthritis of the knee or hip
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Etoricoxib (Primary) ; Diclofenac
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 01 Oct 2008 Actual patient number (160) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2008 Actual end date (June 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.