A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Human Anti-TNF Monoclonal Antibody Adalimumab in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients Currently Receiving Treatment With Methotrexate.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Jun 2016 Results of safety analysis of this and other trials published in the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases.
- 12 Nov 2012 A post-hoc analysis is being presented at the American College of Rheumatology Annual Scientific Meeting, according to an Abbott media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History