A multiple-dose, non-randomized, open-label, multicenter study to evaluate the long-term safety and effectiveness of EN3267 [Abstral, Rapinyl; Endo Pharmaceuticals] [fentanyl] in the treatment of breakthrough pain in cancer patients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Fentanyl (Primary)
- Indications Cancer pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Endo Pharmaceuticals; ProStrakan
- 09 Jun 2009 Actual patient number (97) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jun 2009 Actual end date (Feb 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jun 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.