Comparative study of intravenous single doses of palonosetron (PALO) with granisetron hydrochloride as a control in patients receiving highly emetogenic chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Palonosetron (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone; Granisetron
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROTECT
- Sponsors Taiho Pharmaceutical
- 11 Oct 2010 Results have been presented at the ESMO (European Society of Medical Oncology) 2010 Congress, according to a Helsinn media release.
- 08 Oct 2010 Results have been presented at the 35th Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO).
- 20 Jan 2010 Palonosetron [Aloxi] was approved in Japan based on the results of this trial, according to a Taiho media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History