A randomised controlled trial in HIV positive patients comparing the efficacy of lopinavir/ritonavir monotherapy versus conventional triple therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Antiretrovirals; Lopinavir/ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MAIMOKA
- 12 May 2012 Netherlands Trial Register reports trial status as unconfimed, additional trial centre, investigator (Agtmael, van), identifier (1732) identified.
- 08 May 2012 Official Title amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 May 2012 New source identified and integrated (Netherlands Trial Register; NTR436).