A randomized, multicenter, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial to demonstrate the safety and efficacy of daily 0.3 mg synthetic conjugated estrogens, A (Cenestin) for the treatment of vasomotor symptoms in postmenopausal women
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Conjugated estrogens (Primary)
- Indications Hot flashes; Menopause
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Mar 2008 Actual end date (May 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Mar 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Nov 2006 New trial record.