A randomized phase II study investigating the addition of the specific COX-2 inhibitor celecoxib to docetaxel plus carboplatin as first-line chemotherapy for stage IC-IV epithelial ovarian fallopian tube or primary peritoneal carcinomas, DoCa – Cel.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Celecoxib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Docetaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Doca-Cel
- 10 Apr 2013 Results of a biomarker analysis (n=121) presented at the 104th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 05 Jul 2009 Actual end date (1 Dec 2007) added as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 05 Jul 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History