A Phase II Trial of Prophylactic Rituximab Therapy for Prevention of Chronic Graft-vs.-Host Disease After Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Aug 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2012 to 1 Jan 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.