A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Study to Investigate the Anti-Inflammatory and Metabolic Effects of Rosiglitazone XR, 8mg Once Daily, in Subjects With Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rosiglitazone (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 13 Jan 2012 Additional lead trial center (GlaxoSmithKline) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Oct 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Nov 2006 New trial record.