An Investigator Initiated Open-Label Controlled Randomized Study of Alefacept Treatment Prevention of Graft Versus Host Disease in Myeloablative Stem Cell Transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Alefacept (Primary)
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 21 Oct 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2011 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Oct 2009 Study design changed from open to double-blind, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.