A single center open-label uncontrolled study to investigate the prostate specific antigen (PSA) and tumor vascularization response rate of neoadjuvant therapy with BAY 43-9006 [sorafenib] single agent therapy in patients with operable prostate cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Apr 2009 Status changed from not stated to planning.
- 01 Apr 2009 New source identified and integrated (Netherlands Clinical Trial Register)
- 09 Nov 2006 New trial record.