A randomized phase III study in previously untreated patients with biological high-risk CLL [chronic lymphocytic leukaemia]: fludarabine and cyclophosphamide (FC) versus FC and low-dose alemtuzumab
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Jun 2013 Results of an analysis that investigated the effects of genetic mutations on outcomes (n=119) presented at the 18th Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 13 Dec 2011 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 31 Dec 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History