A European Multi-Center Study to Determine the Safety and Efficacy of Galanthamine Hydrobromide 40mg/Day (32 Mg /Day GAL Base, Tid Dose Regimen) in Patients Diagnosed With Alzheimer-Type Dementia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Galantamine (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 27 Aug 2007 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 May 1997.
- 23 Feb 2007 Status change
- 09 Nov 2006 New trial record.