Double-Blind Parallel-Group Randomized Study Of Efficacy And Safety Of 'Continuous Use' Of Celecoxib Vs. The 'Usual Use' Of Celecoxib In The Treatment Of Subjects With Chronic Osteoarthritis Of The Hip Or Knee Who Require an Anti-Inflammatory Medication for Control Of Their Pain.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Celecoxib (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 09 Jun 2012 WOMAC outcomes presented at the 13th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 09 Jun 2012 Disease flare outcomes presented at the 13th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 01 Nov 2011 Results published in The Journal of rheumatology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History