A Randomized, Double-Blind, Active- and Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Multiple Doses of CG5503 Immediate Release Formulation in Subjects Awaiting Primary Joint Replacement Surgery for End-Stage Joint Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tapentadol (Primary) ; Oxycodone
- Indications Joint disorders; Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 22 Sep 2009 Actual patient number changed from 659 to 669 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 May 2008 Results were presented at the 27th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Pain Society.
- 31 Aug 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History