A double-blind, double-dummy, parallel-group, placebo-controlled, randomized study to assess the duration of the suppressive effects of desloratadine on the cutaneous allergen-induced wheal and flare (1) response after discontinuation.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Desloratadine (Primary) ; Levocetirizine
- Indications Allergic rhinitis; Hypersensitivity
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 29 Oct 2010 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Nov 2006 New trial record.