A controlled randomised double-blind multicentre study comparing two therapy strategies in disease modifying anti-rheumatic drug-naive early rheumatoid arthritis patients over 48 weeks: induction therapy with adalimumab and methotrexate over 24 weeks followed by methotrexate monotherapy up to week 48 versus methotrexate monotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HIT-HARD
- 09 Jun 2012 Results, including the primary analysis, presented at the 13th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 07 Nov 2011 Results presented at the 75th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 46th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 10 Nov 2006 New trial record.