Effects of ivabradine on cardiovascular events in patients with moderate-to-severe chronic heart failure and left ventricular systolic dysfunction. A three-year randomised double-blind placebo-controlled international multicentre study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ivabradine (Primary)
- Indications Chronic heart failure; Left ventricular dysfunction
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SHIFT
- Sponsors IRIS; Servier
- 10 Jan 2017 According to a Servier Canada media release dated 10 Jan 2017, Health Canada has issued a Notice of Compliance for LANCORA (ivabradine) in patients suffering from chronic heart failure. This approval is based on a complete clinical development program, including the SHIFT trial.
- 16 Nov 2016 Results (n=3741) presented at the 89th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
- 16 Nov 2016 Results (n=5038) of PRO-SHIFT substudy assessing the impact of recurrent cardiovascular (CV) hospitalizations and treatment on patient quality of life, presented at the 89th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History