Phase 3, multicenter, multinational, open-label study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of alfimeprase in subjects with occluded central venous access devices (SONOMA-3).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Alfimeprase (Primary)
- Indications Catheter thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms SONOMA-3
- Sponsors ARCA biopharma Inc
- 12 May 2009 Actual initiation date changed from Feb 2006 to Jan 2006 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2009 ClinicalTrials.gov has reported company added as trial sponsor, affiliate and additional lead trial investigator identified.
- 17 Mar 2008 Results have been reported. Nuvelo's chairman has stated that "[w]e did not see the robust increase in activity or dose resonse expected", and as such, Nuvelo has ended its alfimeprase clinical development program.