Developing More Efficacious Treatments for Children With ADHD Who Are 'Partial' or 'Non-Responders' to Stimulants.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary) ; Amfetamine; Methylphenidate
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TREAT
- 23 Feb 2012 Actual patient number 10 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Feb 2012 Planned end date 1 Feb 2009 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Feb 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.